If you’ve ever been to our Youth Engagement Center, you might have visited the on-site clinic. But did you know it’s available at any time, to any youth in need? We’re here to help, at no cost to you.
Clinic hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Below are the services we offer at the clinic, but our staff can also provide referrals as needed.
- Physicals/routine wellness checkups
- Vaccinations (including COVID-19)
- COVID-19 testing
- Mental health counseling
- Substance abuse counseling
- HIV/STD testing
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control and reproductive health services
Walk-ins are accepted, or you can call 907-729-5791 and make an appointment. Need a ride? We can help with that, too. Call us anytime at 907-272-1255.
We have upcoming COVID-19 vaccine clinics!
- Tuesday, May 31 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 14 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
COVID-19 vaccine information for all Alaskans (State of Alaska)
Explore birth control options (Bedsider.org)
Health Q&As (Goaskalice.columbia.edu)
Warning signs & symptoms of eating disorders (National Eating Disorders Association)