Host a Fundraiser
Thank you so much for your interest in supporting the youth at Covenant House Alaska by hosting a fundraiser! We are thrilled that you believe our youth are as worthy as we do. Every dollar raised helps provide safe shelter, nutritious meals, education and workforce training, housing programs, and so much more. Your support provides youth experiencing homelessness a path forward to achieve amazing things.
Want to start an online fundraiser? It's easy! The button below will walk you through the process step by step.
Have Additional Questions or Want to Host an In Person Fundraiser?
Need some inspiration? Check out the ideas below.
Christmas In July Fundraising Ideas:
- Host an "Ugly Christmas Sweater Day" at your workplace or community center.
- Ho Ho Ho Hike-a-thon
- Christmas Cookie Bake Sale
- Holiday Movie Trivia Night
Fundraising Ideas for Kids:
- Host a lemonade or hot chocolate stand
- Sell homemade crafts
- Organize a car wash
Ideas for Groups (schools, church, scouts, etc.):
- Host a community garage sale
- Host a talent show or a dance-a-thon
- Host an event night: trivia, movie, tie-dye, cook-off, bonfire, karaoke
- Plan a fun run/walk
- Plan a Pajama Day – pay to wear pajamas (or an alternative uniform) for the day
- Host a cooking class
- Host a sale: Crafts, baking, etc
- Create your own Sleep Out
- Host a fundraiser for our Bridge to Success campaign. (To learn more about Bridge to Success click here)
Ideas for Individuals:
- Collect donations for your birthday or anniversary
- Encourage guests to give donations to Covenant House Alaska at your wedding
- Create a viral video challenge
- Gift in memoriam
- Host a garage sale
- Give up something you indulge in for a certain period of time and donate what you would normally spend on it
Ideas for Businesses
- Donate a percentage of a day’s sales
- Host an event related to your business: concert, meal, etc.
If you have questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (907) 339-4230.
Register your event now!
If you are planning a fundraising event for Covenant House Alaska, please let us know so that we can learn about and support your generous efforts. Click HERE to fill out a short form.
We will provide you with a "Fundraising Toolkit" to help you with your event and share a little more about how we can be involved. To learn more about how we can help, go to our FAQs.
For a secure online website to collect credit card donations, click HERE.