2021 Board of Directors
Covenant House Alaska is deeply grateful to our board of directors – a group of professional, concerned and caring leaders who are committed to improving the lives of Alaska’s homeless, runaway and at-risk youth.
Our board is responsible for the governance of Covenant House Alaska and establishing the overall policy and plans to carry out the Covenant House mission. Additionally, all of our board members give personally and also help us raise the funds required to deliver the highest quality care in each of our programs.
Amy Miller, Chair
Providence Health & Services
Carol Gore, Vice-Chair
Cook Inlet Housing Authority
Davis Constructors - Retired
Carlette Mack (non-voting)
Covenant House International
Dash Togi, Youth Champion Fellow
Covenant House Alaska
Wells Fargo - Retired
Julie Fate Sullivan
Cook Inlet Tribal Council
Dorsey & Whitney, LLP
The Covenant House Board of Directors fulfills the following responsibilities:
- Receives and approves a written report outlining its performance and effectiveness in October of each year
- Reviews CEO performance evaluations annually
- Approves the annual budget every May, and has a mid-year review in February
- Receives an IRS 990 form every year
- Receives annual audited financial statements and monthly-prepared financial statements
All Board Members are also required to annually sign the board-approved conflict of interest policy.