2019 Board of Directors
Covenant House Alaska is deeply grateful to our board of directors – a group of professional, concerned and caring leaders who are committed to improving the lives of Alaska’s homeless, runaway and at-risk youth.
Our board is responsible for the governance of Covenant House Alaska and establishing the overall policy and plans to carry out the Covenant House mission. Additionally, all of our board members give personally and also help us raise the funds required to deliver the highest quality care in each of our programs.
Judith Crotty, Chair
Amy Miller, Vice Chair
Providence Health & Services
TOTE Maritime Alaska
Cook Inlet Tribal Council
Father Scott Medlock
St. Patrick's Parish
Dorsey & Whitney, LLP
Bob Flint, Esq.
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
McKinley Capital Management, Inc.
Cook Inlet Housing Authority
Scurry Miller (non-voting)
Covenant House International
The Covenant House Board of Directors fulfills the following responsibilities:
- Receives and approves a written report outlining its performance and effectiveness in October of each year
- Reviews CEO performance evaluations annually
- Approves the annual budget every May, and has a mid-year review in February
- Receives an IRS 990 form every year
- Receives annual audited financial statements and monthly-prepared financial statements
All Board Members are also required to annually sign the board-approved conflict of interest policy.