Bus passes, gift cards, wallets, backpacks and purses, linens and towels, scarves, gloves, coats, beanies and hats, hand warmers, snow boots, sweatpants, plain t-shirts, leggings, pajamas, sweaters, thermal undergarments, NEW underwear, NEW boxers/briefs, NEW bras, NEW socks, NEW hygiene products (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, hair ties, nail clippers, nail polish and Chapstick), baby clothes, bicycles, functional footwear (sneakers or black shoes), hoodies (zip up or pullover style)
We DO NOT Accept:
Home décor, books, CD's, DVD's, furniture, worn out, stained or unwashed clothing, high heels or open toed shoes, any Items with alcohol, drugs or profanity, electronics, used bedding, used cookware
Here are other ways you can help:
- Shop our Wish List. Purchase an item and have it delivered to the site. We remain in need of essential items for our youth including comfortable clothing, undergarments, and toiletries. Click HERE to view our Wish List.
- Provide a meal to our youth and staff. Purchase a meal from a local restaurant and have it delivered to our site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (907) 339-4230 to discuss when you’d like to have it delivered
- Give us encouragement. One of the core elements of the Covenant House Alaska mission is to provide unconditional love to ALL youth who enter our doors. Write notes of positivity, support, and hope to our youth and staff and mail them to: Covenant House Alaska, Attention: Messages of Support, 755 A St. Anchorage, Alaska 99501
- Read our stories. Catch up on the stories of our youth and what’s been happening by clicking here. We hope you’ll post a question or comment and engage with us.
- Follow us on social media. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram and share with your network to do the same, as we continue to update you what is happening with our youth and what we may need. Find us on Facebook HERE or follow us on Instagram @covenanthouseak
- Make a cash donation. Your help is what makes our work possible. Please help if you can. Go to www.coveycares.org
If you have any questions about making an in-kind donation or how you can help, please contact our Development Department at email@example.com or (907) 339-4230.
If you would like a printable wish list of items that we're in need of, download this PDF below!